[Welcome to the Coconut Whisk Blog Series! Here, we'll share with you our favorite wholesome, nutrient dense and coconut based recipes! Yes, every recipe will have a coconut component to it! There's a reason why coconut is called the tree of life~ it's beneficial, healthy and so incredibly versatile! You ready?]
A recipe on how to make Cherry Coconut Vegan Ice-Cream that uses only 2 ingredients for the base! It’s creamy, slightly sweet and so so indulgent. Create your own flavor by adding your favorite toppings!
We love icecream over here at Coconut Whisk. Whether we want to impress our non-vegan friends and family or we simply want to sit back and watch a movie together after a long day of production. Icecream is our favorite. Especially the non-dairy, simple and creamy kind.
That’s why we're SO excited to share with you this ice-cream recipe. You can get rid of the cherry and chocolate and simply add whatever to the banana and coconut cream base.
It’s easy and SO good, I have a feeling that you won’t miss your store brands. So grab your food processor and get ready to indulge on this sweet treat It’s a good one.
CHERRY COCONUT VEGAN ICE-CREAM
A sweet, creamy and plant-based treat. Perfect icecream blend to help balance the summer heat :) You'll need only a food processor. Enjoy!
- 5 organic bananas, frozen
- 1 can organic coconut cream
- 1/4 cup 100% cocoa chocolate, chopped into chunks
- 1/2 cup black cherry, pitted
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes, for topping
1. grab a blender or food processor (I use a processer)
2. add frozen bananas first and blend
3. once blended thoroughly, add coconut cream and blend
4. now add chocolate and cherries
5. pour in freezer safe container; sprinkle coconut flakes on top
6. freeze for 2-3 hours
7. take out and scoop up the creamy goodness
E N J O Y !
Extra tip; if you're not feeling ice-cream; keep in fridge instead of freezer and you'll have yourself a creamy yogurt like treat that makes your heart melt! It's actually my favorite way to eat this recipe :)
eat well and love often,
Coconut Whisk Team