These energy bites are what I called protein-PACKED. Delicious. Hearty. Wholesome. Dense with nourishing plant fuel. Pair it with your favorite plant-based milk and it's the perfect breakfast-on-the-go or snack.
Vegan & Gluten-free Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Energy Bites
Yields: 20-24 bites
- 1 c Natural Peanut Butter
- 4 scoops Unsweetened Pea Protein
- 1/2 cup Ground Flax Seed
- 3 tbsp Maple syrup or agave nectar
- 1/4 c Dark Chocolate squares
- 1 tsp Coconut Oil
- Food processor
1. Add all ingredients into food processor.
2. Pulse and blend until dough forms. Set aside.
3. In a microwavable bowl. Add chocolate and coconut oil together. Microwave in increments of 30 seconds until melted.
4. Scoop dough using a tablespoon and create balls using hands.
5. Dip in chocolate and move around until covered. Repeat.
6. Set on wax paper and put in fridge for 20 minutes before eating.
7. Put leftovers in a Tupperware with parchment paper on the bottom. Store for 1-2 weeks.