Need some meal prep inspo? Try this super simple snack bite! Protein infused and perfect for your adventures!
- 1 cup gluten-free old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup shredded coconut (unsweetened)
- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter or any nut butter of choice
- ¼ cup ground flax seed
- ¼ cup maple syrup or any liquid sweetener
- 2-3 TBS unsweetened plant-based milk
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together old fashioned oats, coconut, ground fla, seed and salt.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt the peanut butter and maple syrup together.
- Remove from heat and add 2 TBS plant-based milk and vanilla.
- Add all wet mixture to the dry mixture and stir until combined.
- Using 1 TBS, roll them into balls and place on your prepared baking sheet. If too dry, add a splash of milk.
- Place bites in freezer for 10 minutes to set.
- Transfer the bites from the baking sheet to an airtight container and store in the refrigerator. Eat within a week or so!
Enjoy and share your creations on Instagram by tagging us at @coconutwhisk :)
Bella & Team Coconut Whisk