A sweet vegan treat for holiday get-togethers : )
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 3 tbsp oat flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp applesauce
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1cup vegan chocolate for melting
- 1cup pretzels
- 1/4cup coconut oil
1. Preheat oven to 350. Combine dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
2. Add all remaining ingredients to the mixing bowl and stir to form a dough. 3. Roll into cookie balls. Press a pretzel on top of each cookie dough.
4. Bake in a preheated oven for 8 minutes on parchment paper. The cookies will look underdone when you take them out. Let cool for at least 10 minutes.
5. Melt chocolate by adding water in a pan and putting a glass bowl over it. Add chocolate chip and coconut oil. Stir until melted.
6. Dip or spoon chocolate so that it covers half the cookie.
7. Place on parchment paper and let the chocolate harden before eating (30 mins?)
Inspired by Chocolate Covered Katie .