In our last attempt to hold onto our favorite flavor of Fall, here's a vegan, gluten-free and wholesome breakfast idea that includes pumpkin and some amazing spices. Cheers! Easy-to-make and allergen-friendly.. enjoy!
Makes 10-12 pancakes
Recipe by Gabby Guzdek (@honestly_gabby)
● 1 1⁄2 cups Coconut Whisk Pancake + Waffle Mix
● 1⁄2 tsp cinnamon
● 1⁄4 tsp nutmeg
● 1 1⁄3 cups water
● 1⁄2 cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling!)
● 2 tbsp maple syrup
● OPTIONAL: vegan chocolate chips
1. Preheat a griddle to medium-high.
2. Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl until combined.
3. Mix the wet ingredients in a smaller, separate bowl until smooth.
4. Make a well in the dry ingredients and add the wet to the dry ingredients.
5. Stir until combined...a few lumps are okay! Add more water if the batter feels too thick.
6. Grease your griddle with coconut oil or vegan butter and add 2 tbsp of pancake batter to
form each pancake. If adding chocolate chips, add them now and cover with a bit more
7. Cook until bubbles begin to form on the top, flip, and continue to cook for about another
8. Once done cooking, serve warm with your favorite toppings! Maple syrup, vegan butter, fresh berries, nut butter...the possibilities are endless! Enjoy :)