What are your plans for Halloween? Are you staying in to watch spooky movies? Bringing kiddos around the neighborhood? Whatever you're up to... we hope you get to spend some time in the kitchen creating a sweet treat to celebrate the fun festivities! Cheers!
VEGAN + GF RICE KRISPY MONSTER BITES!
MAKES ABOUT 10-15 BITES
TIME DURATION: 15 MINUTES
3 CUPS marshmallows
3 TBSP vegan butter
3 CUPS rice crispies
3-4 drops of purple food colorCandied eye balls 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
1. Melt 3 tbsp. Butter in a medium pan.
2. Add 3 cups of Mini Marshmallows and stir until the marshmallows are completely melted. Add extract if desired.
3. Take the pan off the heat.
4. Add food coloring and mix.
5. Add 3 cups of Rice Krispie Cereal and mix until they are completely covered with the marshmallow mixture.
6. Allow the Rice Krispie Mixture to cool slightly.
7. Measure .5 oz of mixture and roll into a balls Allow Rice Krispie Bites to cool.
8. Repeat for the Rice Krispie Bites colors.
"No more recipe fails from Pinterest. At Coconut Whisk, we help busy and health-conscious families eat better and create positive experiences in the kitchen by providing easy-to-make baking mixes that everyone will love."