Author: Bella Lam || Total time: 20 minutes
Makes 1 Sandwich
- 1 extra FIRM tofu block
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp chipotle sauce
- 1/2 tsp Salt + 1/4 tsp pepper
- Dash of onion and garlic powder
- 1 tbsp Classic hummus
- Handful of Spinach or lettuce
- 2 large tomato slices
- 2 slices of toasted bread
- Drain and press tofu until dry. Cut tofu into slices. Marinate tofu in oil, soy sauce, chipotle, salt, pepper, onion and garlic mixture.
- Pan fry in greased skillet until crispy and brown.
- Create sandwich using hummus, lettuce, tomatoes and bread slices.