We love getting creative with all things coconut. This dessert is our go-to when we want something extra chocolate-y and sweet.
We love making these on Sundays and having them for either breakfast (with a green smoothie) or as a quick snack throughout the week.
- 1.5 cups of shredded coconut flakes
- 3 tbsp maple or agave syrup
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 oz cocoa bar or 1/4 cups of enjoy life chips
- tbsp coconut oil
1. Combine all ingredients for filling in a medium bowl. Set aside.
2. For chocolate, add cocoa bar/ or chips in microwave safe bowl with coconut oil
3. Heat in microwave for about 1 minute to start. Remove and stir. Repeat heating at shorter intervals, 15 to 20 seconds, stirring in between, until thechocolate is completely melted and has a smooth consistency.
4. Grab a tray with wax paper. Using a spoon, scoop filling into palm and create bar shapes. Dip into chocolate bowl.
5. Set on wax tray and repeat until finished.
6. Lastly, put in fridge for 30 mins to 1 hour to harden.
7. ENJOY : )