A staple in our household is bananas. We add them to our morning smoothies, pancakes, waffles, cereal and heck even dessert. But what happens when our beloved bananas get TOO ripe?
We make Banana Bread, of course!
This is a family favorite. And the best part? You only need three ingredients. Our Coconut Whisk Pancake & Waffle Mix, ripe bananas and a dash of water.
Vegan, gluten-free, nut-free, allergen-friendly... shareable!
Treat yourself and your crew with this indulgent yet wholesome treat.
Makes 1 loaf of banana bread
- 1 entire bag of Coconut Whisk Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp maple syrup or sub with more water
- Optional~ fold in walnuts and raisins and sprinkle with cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl (be careful not to over mix)
3. Fold in optional ingredients
4. Spray bread tin with oil or line with parchment paper
5. Add in the batter to the tin
6. Bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes
7. Take out and cool for 15 minutes before serving