Banana Walnut Pancakes
Makes 6 pancakes
Recipe by Gabby Guzdek (@honestly_gabby)
A super simple and tasty recipe! Tastes like a treat but full of ingredients you’ll love. If you are
allergic to pecans or don’t like them, you can leave them out and have plain banana pancakes!
● 1 cup Coconut Whisk pancake mix
● 1/4 tsp cinnamon
● 1/3 cup mashed banana
● 1/2 tbsp melted coconut oil
● 1/2 cup non-dairy milk
● 1/4 cup chopped pecans
● 1/4 cup sliced bananas
1. Preheat a griddle to medium-low heat.
2. Mix together the Coconut Whisk pancake mix and cinnamon.
3. Stir in the mashed banana, coconut oil, and non-dairy milk until smooth.
4. Fold in the chopped pecans and sliced bananas.
5. Add some coconut oil to the griddle and form pancakes using 2 tbsp of pancake batter
6. Cook until golden brown.
7. Top with your favorite toppings and enjoy!