This vegan, gluten-free and totally delicious recipe is out-of-this-world amazing. Sweet bananas combined with rich chocolate creates a bar that's decadent, rich and oh so moist. Less than 10 minutes to prep, and with only 4 ingredients needed, you'll have yourself the perfect quick breakfast or dessert in no time!
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C)and grease loaf pan with non-stick spray or line with parchment paper. Set aside. 2. In large bowl, mash bananas until smooth. Add vanilla extract & plant-based milk. 3. Addmuffin mix into the bowl. Stir gentlyuntil just combined, making sure you don't over mix.
4. Pourbatter into prepared pan. Optional: add walnuts or extra chocolate chips into the batter or on top.
5. Bakefor about 40 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean (melted chocolate is fine but wet batter isn't).
6. Take out of the oven and coolin pan for about 10 minutes then transfer to parchment paper or cooling rack. Let cool completely for easier slicing and serving.
7. Enjoy your delicious creation!
Bella & Team Coconut Whisk
MADE IN USA