If a corn dog on a stick doesn't scream summertime, I don't know what does! But this isn't just any corn dog, it's 100% vegan and cruelty-free! We tweaked the All-American classic into a vegan and gluten-free version that the whole family will LOVE. This easy, super delicious and hearty recipe will guarantee smiles! Enjoy!
* This makes fresh 4 corn dogs!
1 c Coconut Whisk Pancake & Waffle Mix mix
2/3 plant-based milk
4 vegan dogs (we used LightLife Smartdogs)
4 wooden sticks
1/2 teaspoon of dried mustard (optional)
- Combine the mix with milk in a medium bowl (add dried mustard if preferred) and mix. (Don't overdo the mixing!)
- Add more or less milk if needed.
- Pour this mixture into a tall glass.
- Put the dogs on the sticks and dip them into the batter to coat evenly.
- Deep fry in oil heated to 350°F until golden brown, about 2 minutes.
- Drain on paper towels & indulge with organic ketchup (or mustard)!
What are you looking forward to most this summer? We can't wait to enjoy fun meals like this on our patio all summer long!
Bella & Team Coconut Whisk