Enjoy this sweet treat that's been created for sharing!
Grab a Coconut Whisk Chocolate Muffin Mix and you're good to go!
- 1 Coconut Whisk Chocolate Muffin Mix
- plant-based milk
- liquid sweetener (maple syrup or agave etc)
- vanilla extract is optional
- Powdered Sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp semi-melted coconut oil
- 2-4 tbsp milk (depends on your thickness preference)
- optional- use a few drops of food coloring
1. Follow the direction on mix package
2. Combine all icing ingredients in a large bowl; add milk little by little
3. Using a rubber spatula (or with a hand mixer), mix until icing forms and lumps are gone
4. Using a spoon, drizzle icing on top of muffin from the center
5. Stack or enjoy them one by one!
eat well and love lots,
Bella + Team Coconut Whisk