Below is the perfect recipe for your Red, White & Blue festivities! It might just be the perfect brunch menu item for your Fourth of July weekend. Or make it anytime this summer as a fun treat for the crew!
Pair it with your favorite syrup and a glass of plant-based milk and we guarantee it'll be your new favorite holiday tradition! Enjoy!
*makes 12 mini poppers
- 3/4 cup Coconut Whisk Pancake Mix
- 2/3 cup plant-based milk
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries and strawberries, rinsed and diced
powdered sugar, jam and/ or syrup, for topping/dipping
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease mini muffin pan.
In a medium bowl, whisk together pancake mix. Batterwill be slightly lumpy. Spoon 1 heaping tablespoon into each mini muffin pan.
2. Top pancake batter with 3-4 berries, adding a variety to each.
3. Bake pancake bites for 12-14 minutes,until lightly browned. Cool in pan for 5 minutes. Remove and sprinkle with powdered sugar. Dip bites in warm jam or syrup.
E N J O Y !
Bella & Team Coconut Whisk