Vegan & Gluten-free Chocolate Zucchini Mug Cake
Makes 1 mug cake
Recipe by Gabby Guzdek (@honestly_gabby)
Zucchini bread is good, but this Chocolate Zucchini Mug Cake is even better! Full of nutritious ingredients and sneaky veggies, this actually makes a perfect breakfast. It’s such a super simple and tasty recipe! Tastes like a treat but full of ingredients you’ll love. Enjoy :)
● 1 packet Coconut Whisk Chocolate Mug Cake mix
● 2 tbsp shredded zucchini
● 1 tbsp pumpkin puree, applesauce, or oil
● 3 tbsp non-dairy milk
● 1 handful of chocolate chips
1. Mix all ingredients except for the chocolate chips in a large, microwave-safe mug until
2. Fold in chocolate chips. You can also add chopped nuts if you’d like!
3. Microwave for 1.5 minutes.
4. Enjoy! I love to top mine with fresh berries and almond butter...yum!