Recipe by Gabby Guzdek (@honestly_gabby + honestlygabby.com)
Makes 2 cups
Total Time: 15 minutes
Lentil bruschetta is the perfect summertime dish! Packed with summer veggies and
herbs, this delicious recipe can be eaten on top of toast, tossed with pasta, served over
a salad, or however your heart desires. Plus, you get a protein boost from the
lentils...win! Plant-based proteins such as lentils are great to toss in your dishes
because they taste great and offer extra nutrition. This recipe is super easy, uses just a
few ingredients, and takes almost no time at all. Enjoy!
● 1 cup cherry tomatoes
● 1 cup canned brown lentils
● 1 tsp red wine vinegar
● 3 tsp olive oil
● 3 tsp each fresh chopped basil, parsley & oregano
● 1⁄4 tsp garlic powder
● Pinch salt + pepper
1. Dice the cherry tomatoes.
2. Add to a bowl with the rest of the ingredients and stir to combine.
3. Let sit in the fridge to marinate for at least half an hour.
4. After it’s marinated, enjoy! I like to use this bruschetta to top crusty garlic bread
or add it to a summer veggie salad.
Subscribe to our emails
Join our email list for exclusive offers and the latest news.