ABOUT THE FOUNDERS
While in college, Myles and Bella went #vegan because they saw how positively impactful it was for their health, the environment, animals and planet. They instantly fell in love with this new way of eating and knew that they found their calling. Without business degrees, yet wanting to help promote this passion, they created Coconut Whisk with nothing but a few hundred dollars to their name and a grand vision.
What began as a simple idea that started in their college apartment has evolved into a forward-thinking lifestyle brand and business that supports organizations fighting food insecurity.
Fast forward to today...
Coconut Whisk is a mission-driven vegan & gluten-free food brand that help busy families create healthy indulgences & positive kitchen experiences. Our yummy-tasting baking mixes are easy-to-make, dietitian-approved, dairy-free, egg-free, gluten-free, peanut-free, soy-free, non-GMO and made without preservatives or artificial ingredients. From pancakes to mug cakes to cookies, we make sure to create products that are better-for-you yet indulgent.
- Our mission is to make the world a better place... one plant-based meal at a time.
- 🌟 How can I get involved at Coconut Whisk?🌟
- Sign up for our email newsletter at the bottom of the page (you’ll be the first to know about updates, giveaway, deals, events and more!)
- Follow us & get engaged on our Facebook page and Instagram
- Spread the word to your family, friends, coworkers, community!
- Come stop by our *NEW* brick + mortar, Coconut Whisk Café if your in Minnesota
On behalf of Coconut Whisk, we're happy to be sharing our mission and recipes with you! Cheers to your most satisfying life!
Bella, Myles & Team Coconut Whisk
Goal Digger Podcast with Jenna Kutcher & Bella Lam ^
What It's Really Like To Start A Food Company with Bella Lam//What is Health Podcast
A Community Rallies for Hungry Kids with Bella Lam// Thrive, Connect, Contribute Podcast
Starting A Business That Makes A Difference With Bella Lam// Consciously Clueless Podcast