Salted Tahini Caramel Bites
Makes 5 large bites or 10 small bites
Recipe by Gabby Guzdek (@honestly_gabby)
-1/3 c almond flour
-2 tbsp coconut flour
-3 tbsp tahini
-1 tbsp maple syrup
-2 tbsp almond milk
-1/4 tsp vanilla
-1.5 oz dark chocolate
-1 tbsp coconut oil
-Flaky sea salt
1. Mix together flours, tahini, maple syrup, almond milk & vanilla until smooth.
2. Place dough into greased muffin tins (use mini muffin tin for smaller bites).
3. Freeze 30 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, mix together chocolate and coconut oil. Heat in the microwave or over a
double burner until smooth and combined.
5. Add chocolate layer to the frozen dough and sprinkle sea salt. Refreeze for an additional
6. Use a butter knife to pop out of the tin. Enjoy or store in freezer!