Strawberry Shortcake Smoothie Bowl
Makes 1 bowl
Recipe by Gabby Guzdek (@honestly_gabby)
A super simple and tasty recipe! Tastes just like a strawberry ice cream bar from the ice cream
truck! The key ingredient is almond extract. This smoothie bowl tastes like a treat but is
packed with ingredients you’ll love. Enjoy :)
● -1/2 cup frozen strawberries
● -1/2 medium frozen banana
● -1/4 cup frozen cauliflower
● -1 tsp ground flax
● -1 tbsp protein powder
● -1/4 tsp almond extract
● -1/2 tsp vanilla extract
● -1/3 cup non-dairy milk
1. Blend together all ingredients in a high-powered blender or food processor.
2. Add more milk if needed to blend until smooth and creamy.
3. Add your favorite toppings and enjoy!
Subscribe to our emails
Join our email list for exclusive offers and the latest news.