A classic brunch staple with a coconut and chocolate twist.
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup So Delicious Coconut milk Egg Nog
- 2 tbsp coconut oil 1/2 for batter, 1/2 for frying
- 1 tsp cocoa
- 5-6 slices whole-wheat or sprouted bread or GF bread
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2-3 tbsp dairy-free chocolate chips
- pinch of salt
1. Blend banana, cinnamon, vanilla extract, Egg Nog, 1 TBSP of coconut oil, cocoa, and pinch of salt.
2. Heat skillet on medium-high with some coconut oil.
3. Pour batter in a wide bowl.
4. Combine coconut flakes with the batter.
5. Soak 2 bread at a time on both sides.
6. Add to pan and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side.
7. Dish and serve 🙂
Optional: To keep my toast warm as I cook up the rest, I like to heat up my convection oven at 200 degrees then plop them in there until I'm finished cooking. This keeps everything warm until I'm ready to eat!