- What are some things that you're absolutely passionate about?Spreading the vegan message for the animals and planet, our connection to the universe, and tuning into ourselves so we can tune into others!
- What do you do? Work/school? I'm currently doing a bunch of different things as I figure out what my groove is! I do freelance content creation/social media management, I teach meditation, and I run my own wellness platform :)
- What is your health philosophy? LISTEN TO YOUR BODY. Our body is so wise and will lead us in the right direction, so long as we silence the noise and listen. Live a balanced life + enjoy.
- What's your favorite self-care ritual? Nighttime baths! I've loved taking baths ever since I was a little girl. There's something so grounding about letting your body rest in warm water.
- What's one food you could eat every single day? Sweet potatoes (I do eat them everyday hehe)
- Who inspires you the most aka your role models? The first person that comes to mind is Louise Hay - she was a leader in the mind body connection and understanding how our emotions manifest in our physical bodies.
- Where is your favorite place to travel to? Kauai, Hawaii - I just returned from there and it's the most magical place I've ever been.
- What's a social cause that means the most to you? I'd say the one that's most tied to my life is animal rights - it inspires my work and my lifestyle so deeply.
- How do you balance personal life and work? That's a good question...and I think I'm still figuring it out! It's difficult because my personal life is so intertwined with my work, so it's hard to know where to draw the line. I find it helpful to create hours for myself, and to also partake in activities that have nothing to do with my work. There's always time, we just have to make it!
- Chocolate or peanut butter? Oooooooo in an ideal world, I'd say both at the same time. But if I had to choose...peanut butter.
- Pancakes or waffles? Pancakes!
- Favorite thing about Coconut Whisk? The quality ingredients, it's tough to find 'packaged' mixes that do that.
- Any advice you’d like to give to your younger self? Don't sweat the small stuff. You're going to forget about it in a year.
- What are some long term goals that you're currently striving for? Building a community of people that are passionate about taking care of themselves and the planet, and continuing to put conscious content in front of people.
- Health = Wealth. Do you agree? ABSOLUTELY. Our health affects every aspect of our lives. It's the most important thing.
Click here to discover Meg's work!