At Coconut Whisk, two of our essential values are prioritizing the health and well-being of our workers and customers. As we adapt to each new COVID-19 development, this has guided all of our actions.
We know that you depend on us for nutritious, safe, and delicious baking goods, and we’re grateful for the outpouring of support and encouragement we’ve received from so many of you. Thank you for making Coconut Whisk a part of your life. We’re so proud to be your trusted source for wholesome foods, and we want you to know there are employee-owners working day and night to safely, mix, package and ship our products to your homes and to grocery stores across the country. We couldn’t do any of it without our amazing community.
With that in mind, we wanted to share with you some of the things we’re doing to protect our employees, owners, and customers while also giving back to the community during this difficult time. We have put multiple policies and procedures in place to ensure we can continue to provide good food to our communities, while ensuring we do not violate our promise to prioritize safety.
Myles / Bella & Team Coconut Whisk
What we’re doing to protect our employees and customers
From the front doors of our production lines, around our office spaces to the exits of our shipping warehouse, we are regularly updating our processes to follow best practices and recommended guidelines. We have taken initiative to implement the following precautions to combat COVID-19:
- Communicating and enforcing health and safety guidelines in accordance with CDC recommendations, including social distancing and frequent hand washing
- In place barriers installed
- Requiring on-site employees to wear masks and gloves
- Cleaning all high-touch surfaces multiple times per day with disinfectant
- Requiring telecommuting for all eligible positions
- Eliminating in person meetings, instead holding them via teleconferencing or virtually