Name: Sophie Torres
Location: North Carolina
- What are some things that you're absolutely passionate about? I love health, fitness and swimming, photography, and organization!
- What do you do? Work/school? I am a full time student and during the summer I am a lifeguard.
- What is your health philosophy? I believe humans should consume healthy food, mainly plants (I am vegan myself), and heavily limit refined sugars, refined carbohydrates, oils, and salt.
- What's your favorite self-care ritual? I’m a netflix and chill kind of person. I love plopping down in my bed and setting up my TV or laptop to Netflix and maybe even eating some yummy food while I’m at it.
- What's one food you could eat every single day? Japanese sweet potatoes! Or mangoes… Or both!
- Who inspires you the most aka your role models? I think Maddie Lymburner (check her out on YouTube) is one of my biggest inspirations. She is so fit and healthy and goal-oriented. She knows what she wants and she makes it happen and she always does things to the best of her abilities. :)
- Where is your favorite place to travel to? Oddly, I’m not a summer person but I LOVE tropical destinations. Hawaii, Bali, Thailand, California, Greece, etc. I have never been to any of those places but I would definitely like to someday!
- What's a social cause that means the most to you? I am very passionate about gender equality!
- How do you balance personal life and work? When it comes down to it, I really try to reserve my weekdays for work and being super productive and then on the weekends I like to have more fun and relax.
- Chocolate or peanut butter? Peanut butter! I’m not a fan of chocolate (don’t kill me!)
- Pancakes or waffles? Waffles for sure, they have built in pockets for toppings to sit in!
- Favorite thing about Coconut Whisk? Coconut Whisk uses coconut sugar in their pancake/waffle mix and that is my favorite!
- Any advice you’d like to give to your younger self? Live fearlessly and don’t be afraid of judgement or mistakes.
- What are some long term goals that you're currently striving for? I would like to one day obtain a considerable portion of my income be from Instagram, food photography, and those business collaborations.
- Health = Wealth. Do you agree? Absolutely. Being healthy just changes your entire mindset and self-confidence levels. You become more focused, happy, determined, and steady. I believe all of these aspects, as well as those I didn’t mention, contribute to wealth and everyone’s own perception of “wealth.”
Click here to discover more about Sophie!