What are some things that you're absolutely passionate about?I love health, fitness and swimming, photography, and organization!
What do you do? Work/school? I am a full time student and during the summer I am a lifeguard.
What is your health philosophy? I believe humans should consume healthy food, mainly plants (I am vegan myself), and heavily limit refined sugars, refined carbohydrates, oils, and salt.
- What's your favorite self-care ritual? I’m a netflix and chill kind of person. I love plopping down in my bed and setting up my TV or laptop to Netflix and maybe even eating some yummy food while I’m at it.
What's one food you could eat every single day? Japanese sweet potatoes! Or mangoes… Or both!
- Who inspires you the most aka your role models? I think Maddie Lymburner (check her out on YouTube) is one of my biggest inspirations. She is so fit and healthy and goal-oriented. She knows what she wants and she makes it happen and she always does things to the best of her abilities. :)
- Where is your favorite place to travel to? Oddly, I’m not a summer person but I LOVE tropical destinations. Hawaii, Bali, Thailand, California, Greece, etc. I have never been to any of those places but I would definitely like to someday!
- What's a social cause that means the most to you? I am very passionate about gender equality!
How do you balance personal life and work? When it comes down to it, I really try to reserve my weekdays for work and being super productive and then on the weekends I like to have more fun and relax.
- Chocolate or peanut butter? Peanut butter! I’m not a fan of chocolate (don’t kill me!)
Pancakes or waffles? Waffles for sure, they have built in pockets for toppings to sit in!
- Favorite thing about Coconut Whisk? Coconut Whisk uses coconut sugar in their pancake/waffle mix and that is my favorite!
Any advice you’d like to give to your younger self? Live fearlessly and don’t be afraid of judgement or mistakes.
What are some long term goals that you're currently striving for? I would like to one day obtain a considerable portion of my income be from Instagram, food photography, and those business collaborations.
Health = Wealth. Do you agree? Absolutely. Being healthy just changes your entire mindset and self-confidence levels. You become more focused, happy, determined, and steady. I believe all of these aspects, as well as those I didn’t mention, contribute to wealth and everyone’s own perception of “wealth.”
Click here to discover more about Sophie!