Vegan Snickerdoodle Cookie Mix
You're looking at our most popular product. Made with chickpea flour, organic ground flax seed, and only real ingredients, this sweet treat will surely make you smile. These cinnamon & sugar cookies are wholesome, chewy and soft--- everything you need in a dessert.
This product is:
Vegan, Gluten Free, Soy Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Nut Free, Cruelty-Free
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil or Canola/light oil
- 2 tbsp warm water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- small cinnamon & sugar packet
Makes small/medium 16-18 cookies.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Next, spray oil or use parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
2. In a separate medium bowl, melted coconut oil, warm water and vanilla extract together and whisk until creamy
3. Add dry baking mix into a large bowl and now combine with the [WET MIX]
4. Stir & fold with a rubber spatula until dough forms (this may take some time to complete).
5. Using a TEASPOON, generously scoop out dough and roll into a ball shape. Repeat. This should make 16-18 snickerdoodles.
6. Pour small cinnamon sugar packet in a bowl. Next, coat rolled dough until it's entirely covered with cinnamon sugar.
7. Using your fingers, lightly press rolled dough onto pan.
8. Bake for 9 to 11 minutes at 350°F.
9. Take out hot pan and let cool on the same pan for about 9-11 minutes.
Ingredients: chickpea flour, brown rice flour, tapioca starch, cane sugar, brown sugar, organic ground flax seed, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, salt
* We create our products in a dedicated gluten-free & allergen-friendly environment. However, we cannot guarantee non-contact with potential wheat, dairy, tree nuts, peanuts and soy